WE GUARANTEE THE QUALITY AND SAFETY OF OUR PRODUCTS - WE WORK WITH THE ISO SYSTEM
The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent international organization that deals with the definition of quality standards for production in different industries. Any manufacturer that complies with ISO standards can apply for accreditation that confirms the high quality of its products and management processes, i.e. one of the corresponding ISO certifications. ISO certificates are the most reliable proof that a company is trustworthy and that its goods are manufactured to the highest global standards.
ISO certificates held
The production of the cosmetics laboratory Canexpol has been certified according to ISO standards for many years. We are certified in PCA accreditation by the impartial notification body DEKRA. Our certificates:
WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF THE ISO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The application of the system leads to the participation of the management in the development of the quality management system, the systematization of the resource management and the establishment of the product conversion processes that lead to the production of the best products.
GET TO KNOW THE EIGHT GOLDEN QUALITY RULES OF CANEXPOL
- Customer orientation.
- Management of the Board of Directors.
- People’s participation.
- Process approach (effectiveness and efficiency of an organisation depend primarily on the quality of its processes).
- Systemic management approach and mutual process management.
- Continuous improvement.
- A factual approach to decision-making.
- Mutual benefit in relationships with suppliers and build long-term relationships.